Surveying is an integral part of the services provided by Hopewell Valley Engineering, PC.
We utilize the latest in surveying technology and software, including: robotic total stations, data collectors, GPS, computers, AutoCAD and plotters.
We provide surveying services for both private clients and public agencies in support of civil engineering and construction projects.
- Determine boundaries and areas of tracts of land.
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys.
- Determine the elevation and relief of the surface and depict the location of natural and artificial features, utilizing conventional or aerial mapping methods.
- Establish horizontal and vertical control, location, elevation and dimensions of improvements during construction.
- Document the location and elevation of as-constructed features of a site.
- Includes reconnaissance, location, mapping and construction surveys necessary for the design and layout of roads, sewers, utilities and other linear facilities.
- To determine the configuration of the bottom of bodies of water.
- Perform major and minor subdivisions of land.
- Locate wetland flags delineated by environmental consultants.
- Prepare wetlands location map for letter of interpretation (LOl)applications.
- To determine location and elevation of well.
- Preparation of NJDEP Form “B
- Determine limits of flood plain along the course of streams or low-lying areas.
- Provide elevation information and prepare Elevation Certificates for Federal Emergency Management Agency’s National Flood insurance Program.
- Perform site surveys of existing conditions or post construction as-builts for various types of sites.