We have a Full-Time position available for a New Jersey licensed professional land surveyor. This is a position that requires the performance of the field and office work necessary to complete ALTA, Boundary, Topographic, Utility, Wetlands, and Construction Surveys.
- Experience with Autodesk Land Development Desktop/Civil 3D software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVR
- Client contact and project proposal preparation is also required.
- Previous supervisory skills a PLUS
- Experience using Robotic Total Stations and GPS equipment
- 401K with up to 3% company contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company provided Cell Phone
- Signing Bonus up to $10,000 for appropriately qualified candidates
- Use of Company Vehicle for Daily Commute
- Four (4) Day Work Week (Monday – Thursday)